shadows Index du Forum
shadows
Shadows

shadows Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Ios Facebook Send App Request ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shadows Index du Forum -> Administration Publique -> Règlement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
virdsher
Invités

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Ios Facebook Send App Request Répondre en citant

Ios Facebook Send App Request
> DOWNLOAD

The app looks for updates, shows you any duplicate contacts so you can merge them, and even allows you to scan and add business cards quickly, easily, and accuratelytwo real people will check the scan to make sure everything is completely correct. So Please help me to solve this. Apparently, Apple is now forcing developers to limit app review requests for just 3 times a year. Granted, its not an iOS 7-like upgrade, but the operating system introduces a number of granular controls, not to forget those awesome changes that it has brought to the camera. I used following code NSMutableDictionary* params = [NSMutableDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys: "My Title", "title", "Come check out my app.", "message", FrienduserId, "id", nil]; [FBWebDialogs presentDialogModallyWithSession:nil dialog:"friends" parameters:[params mutableCopy] handler:^(FBWebDialogResult result, NSURL *resultURL, NSError *error){ if (error) { NSLog("%",error); } else { NSLog("done"); } }]; and It displays dialog, when i click on confirm it will gives message Sorry something went wrong . Share Tweet Submit Related Apple Releases iOS 11.2.1 Update for iPhone & iPad Heres Everything that is New Uzair Ghani Dec 13 Apples Upstream Supply Chain Reports Cooling iPhone X Component Demand; Trouble In Paradise Or Improved Yield? Ramish Zafar Dec 8, 2017 A Bug In iOS 11 Might Crash Your iPhone On December 2nd Heres How To Prevent It Ali Salman Dec 2, 2017 Download iOS 11.2 Final IPSW for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch Direct Links Uzair Ghani Dec 2, 2017 iOS 11 Takes A Huge Leap, Trading The OS Security With User Convenience Ali Salman Dec 1, 2017 Apple Seeds Beta 6 Of iOS 11.2 And macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 To Developers Ali Salman Dec 1, 2017 Apple Releases iOS 11.2 Beta 5 for Developers Download Now Uzair Ghani Nov 28, 2017 Please enable JavaScript to view the comments. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. –Muruganandham K Feb 13 '14 at 7:31 possible duplicate of How to invite friends to my application via facebook iOS SDK and Graph API –Almo Aug 25 '14 at 20:59 add a comment 3 Answers 3 active oldest votes up vote 2 down vote +25 NSLog("%",[app.ArrFacebookFrnd objectAtIndex:indexpath]); NSString *strid; NSString *strname; NSString *strlink; strid = [[app.ArrFacebookFrnd objectAtIndex:indexpath] objectForKey:"id"]; strname = [[app.ArrFacebookFrnd objectAtIndex:indexpath] objectForKey:"name"]; strlink = "www.google.com"; NSDictionary *params = { "name" : strname, "caption" : "", "description" : "", "picture" : "", "link" : strlink, "to":strid, }; // Invoke the dialog [FBWebDialogs presentFeedDialogModallyWithSession:nil parameters:params handler: ^(FBWebDialogResult result, NSURL *resultURL, NSError *error) { if (error) { NSLog("Error publishing story."); [self.indicator stopAnimating]; } else { if (result == FBWebDialogResultDialogNotCompleted) { NSLog("User canceled story publishing."); [self.indicator stopAnimating]; } else { NSLog("Story published."); [self.indicator stopAnimating]; } }}]; shareimprove this answer edited Sep 28 '15 at 5:56 answered Feb 13 '14 at 11:59 Bhavesh Nayi 3,1161838 if solve your problem then accept my answer please.,, –Bhavesh Nayi Feb 14 '14 at 4:58 hey thanks for your reply –Raj Feb 14 '14 at 5:07 but your code is for post message on FB wall I dont want this , I want to send friend request to any other people who is on FB, say I have your FB id then through my app I am able to send FB friend request to you. .. Check Out Our Sponsors . News Reviews Hardware Gaming Mobile Finance Deals PC Builder . It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . –Muruganandham K Feb 14 '14 at 5:22 show 1 more comment up vote 1 down vote check this code. Connect With Us On Join iPhone Life's 950K+Readers & Fans . But since that still comes up to a lot considering how many apps all of us have, you can head over to the App Store to drop a review. Manage Your Contacts Like a Boss with FullContact Ditch your subpar Contacts app and upgrade to FullContact. .. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. PC Builder Purpose GamingWorkstation Budget $1000 Latest Guides News The Best Smartphone Deals That Youd Want Are Here; OnePlus 5T, Xiaomi Mi6, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 And Others All See Discounts Starting At 20% How to Switch Apple Watch Home Screen from Grid View to List View [Tutorial] Featured ROM: Update Galaxy S7 edge to Android 8.1 Oreo with LineageOS How to Jailbreak tvOS 11.0 tvOS 11.1 on Apple TV 4 / 4K Using LiberTV iOS 11 iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak LiberiOS for iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus & 64-bit Devices Released Heres How to Use it Trending Stories EA Patents A New Matchmaking Algorithm Designed to Make You Play And Spend More Kingdom Come: Deliverance To Run at 1440p on XB1X with Slightly Enhanced GI & Particles; 1080p on PS4 Pro Samsungs Mobile Boss Confirms That Galaxy S9 Is Going to Be Unveiled Next Month Latest Google Play Store Version Is Out [Download APK v8.3.43] CES 2018: Day 1 Intel, Hyper X, MSI, and Dell Popular Discussions Intel CEO Krzanich Stock Sale Seen in New Light after Flaws Exposed5903 Intel Releases Patch For Spectre and Meltdown Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon Measure No Significant Performance Degradation For Vast Majority Of Use-Cases3533 AMD All But Relinquishes High-End Desktop Graphics In 20183366 Google On Kernel Bug 3 Variants, Intel & ARM Chips Mostly Affected, Less Risk To AMD3124 Watch The NVIDIAs CEO, Jen-Hsun Huang, Keynote From CES 2018 Here2189 . SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. The Best Qi Wireless Charger & Mount for iPhone The MagicMount Charge by Scosche combines the latest in Qi wireless charging technology with the multi-award-winning MagicMount (#1 Mount Brand in the U.S.) Magnetic Mounting System. .. MagicMount Charge comes in 3 configurations - home/office, car and car/home. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged ios iphone facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-ios-sdk or ask your own question. rev2018.1.10.28327 . ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. Prices start at $69.99 MSRP. Download it in the App Store today. With iOS 11, you can now get rid of them, once and for all. Most Popular iOS 11 Draining Your iPhone Battery Life? Here's 10 Ways to Fix It (UPDATED FOR IOS 11) How to Hide Apps on iPhone (& How to Find Them Later on) UPDATED FOR IOS 11 Forgot Your Restrictions Passcode? How to Reset It without Restoring Your iPhone or iPad (UPDATED for iOS 11) How to Find Your iPhone Even If Its Dead (with & without Find My iPhone) UPDATED for iOS 11 How to Search Message History on iPhone: iMessage, Facebook & Whatsapp (UPDATED FOR IOS 11) How to Hide Photos on iPhone in a Locked & Private Photo Album (UPDATED FOR IOS 11) How to Get Rid of Split Screen on iPad & iPhone 7 Plus or 8 Plus (UPDATED FOR IOS 11) . Featured Articles How to Delete Everything on iPhone Before Selling Your Device Best Protective Cases for the iPhone 8 & 8 Plus: Waterproof, Rugged, and Tough How to Sell or Trade In Your iPhone So You Can Get the New One iPhone X Rumors: What to Expect from Apples 10th-Anniversary iPhone Announcement How to Hide Apps on iPhone (& How to Find Them Later on) UPDATED FOR IOS 11 Best Protective Cases for iPhone 7 & 7 Plus: Rugged, Waterproof, and Tough 8 Best iPhone Apps You've (Probably) Never Heard Of What Kind of iPhone Do I Have? All iPhone Generations & Their Model Numbers How to Sync Messages from iPhone to Mac & iPad How to Download Netflix Movies & Shows to Watch Offline on iPhone or iPad (UPDATED FOR IOS 11) . All rights reserved. How to format a number with space to the thousands Highlight graph same vertices multiple circle Write Moby Dick, approximately Did any computers use the Z80B? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Infinite dimensional vector space, attempt at a proof? more hot questions question feed default . Page Not Found - Ask Dave Taylor . NSLog("Error sending request."); } else { if (result == FBWebDialogResultDialogNotCompleted) { // Case B: User clicked the "x" icon NSLog("User canceled request."); } else { NSLog("Request Sent."); UIAlertView *alert=[[UIAlertView alloc] initWithTitle:APPNAME message:"Request Sent to your friends" delegate:nil cancelButtonTitle:"OK" otherButtonTitles:nil, nil]; [alert show]; } }}]; } shareimprove this answer answered Feb 13 '14 at 12:46 pawan 3,17542337 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Sections Reviews Interviews Deals Exclusive Video Entertainment Topics Hardware Gaming Mobile Finance Software Security Web Know Us About Advertise Contact Tip Us Careers Terms of Use Privacy & Cookie Policy Follow US Twitter Facebook YouTube Subscribe 2018 WCCF PTE LTD. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . –Bhavesh Nayi Feb 14 '14 at 5:19 add a comment up vote 1 down vote replace this NSMutableDictionary* params = [NSMutableDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys: "My Title", "title", "Come check out my app.", "message", FrienduserId, "to", nil]; EDIT: change the method for calling [FBWebDialogs presentFeedDialogModallyWithSession:nil parameters:params handler:^()]; and refer here shareimprove this answer edited May 23 '17 at 10:34 Communityf 11 answered Feb 13 '14 at 8:27 Muruganandham K 3,61142250 Hey thanks for your reply but not working –Raj Feb 13 '14 at 10:42 check out the edit! –Muruganandham K Feb 13 '14 at 11:43 Hey your code is for post message on FB wall I dont want this , I want to send friend request to any other people who is on FB, say I have your FB id then through my app I am able to send FB friend request to you. asked 3 years, 11 months ago viewed 1,432 times active 2 years, 3 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Linked 24 How to invite friends to my application via facebook iOS SDK and Graph API 5 How to send add friend request (to facebook user) from iOS application? 1 Facebook FBWebDialogs params invite multiple friends at once Related 5How to send add friend request (to facebook user) from iOS application?1Send friend request from IOS using facebook SDK0Image upload to FB not visible for frineds on my timeline/0Setting of facebook app for invite friend2Facebook - Send friend request to Facebook from an iOS app0Is there a way to send app request to Facebook friends without the app request dialog?340Facebook Graph API v2.0+ - /me/friends returns empty, or only friends who also use my application0Custom Facebook iOS request dialog with sdk v3.19 and Graph API v2.15Invite friend using new Facebook iOS SDK ( Invitable vs taggable friends ) Hot Network Questions Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Compare two numbers given as strings How to be sure my advisor's insurance recommendations are good for me? Why doesn't soda go flat immediately after opening? Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? What kind of action is used to activate the hex Prehensile Hair? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Is it accurate to compare the nuclearization of North Korea with that of Pakistan and India? Why or why not? Coherent states of Quantum harmonic oscillator Filter row depending on specific object value and delete those instances Dashed Tubes in 3D Has a character ever been told the odds, but then didn't go on to beat them? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Is this pirate in the background a young Edward Teague? System that manages employee data for managers printf, awk 5a02188284
facebook account creditscandy crush saga in facebook cheatfacebook de nicolas forfunhow do i make an event private on facebookfacebook see private imagesho dimenticato la password di facebook e hotmailfacebook page manager mobile appfacebook like and share for joomla 2.5cheats para monster world facebookbest im app for facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    shadows Index du Forum -> Administration Publique -> Règlement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006